First, I thought it would be interesting/funny/enviable/deplorable to show you what I recently purchased from Suqqu. This is probably one of my favorite high end cosmetics line and when the opportunity presented... mind was completely lost. This go around, let's just say, some stuff was boughten.
|Few Little Things|
Please excuse my endless navel/Belly-gazing on the blog. If you are interested in swatches and product descriptions, those are around the blog and I plan on going through these products, too. But today, in this post, I really wanted to bat around documenting what I do to justify such a large expenditure.
Here you go, in no particular order:
- I can afford it. I held a blog sale, made some money, saved some other money and paid for it. No one is starving in the family. I'm not in debt. I feel financially sound-ish. (Do I want to save more for retirement?)
- Spring LIMITED EDITION! DID I SAY LIMITED EDITION? (Limited Edition doesn't mean I need to buy it)
- Why buy one thing when I can buy ALL THE THINGS?! (Do I really need three variations on the duochrome theme?)
- "Suuuuuuu Kooooooo," Gollum-like voice emerges from deep within Bellyhead. (My preecious)
|Horrible Indoor Lighting/ Crap Phone Picture|
I plan on putting at least some of the things on the blog in the future. As you know, I move like molasses (not like Jagger), so do check out some incredible blog posts already featuring Suqqu Spring:
- Karima doing an incredible look via her tutorial with EX-11 Sumiredma. As an aside, she would make a brown burlap sack look gloriously sexy.
- Kate the Driveller and her incredibly detailed reviews and gorgeous looks, with Sumiredama and EX-12 Hisuidama.
- Selphia's drool-worthy pics of all three quads and the face palette with swatches.
- Nicole's Swatcharama has all the pictures the earliest! Sumiredama, Hisuidama, and Ginusudama.
Aren't you glad there are hard working bloggers out there doing good work? I am! Thanks to them, I can relax and play, and put my posts out there suuuper