Ah! Spring is here. Sephora Chic Week is coming up in April with its discount offers for the BI, VIB and Rouge folks. In time for it, Surratt Beauty makes its debut
! The line is available now on the website (include brushes!) and will be in stores later this month. In the US, it was only available exclusively at Barney's New York. This expansion to Sephora will be greater accessibility, which is always a happy thing to celebrate.
It looks like a few things are already out of stock. I hope Sephora will restock before the start of the discounts. *crosses appendages*
I will round up some links to my Surratt Beauty posts here, in case you are thinking of making purchases. You can click on the photos to go directly to those posts.
Happy shopping/ wish list compiling / drooling!
- I do a big round up of the entire Artistique Brush range, as well as compare several to SUQQU brushes.
- A detailed post on the Face and Cheek brushes. I think the Cheek is well worth the investment for Japanese-made brush lovers.
- A detailed post on the Smoky Eye Brush in Medium. A little too floppy for my taste (and not with any weird innuendo either!).
- Ah, my favorite eye brushes from the line are the Canadian Squirrel hair Classic Eye Shadow Brush. Here I do a comparison to similar ones from Chikuhodo Artist series.
- Eye Brow Expressioniste pencil in Raven. This is a refillable pen with cartridges that are sold separately. I got mine in a Wantable box, which was mostly a dud aside from this little gem. It also has a very small, dense yet soft spoolie at the end for brushing through.
- Concealer - here are all the shades swatched in this post. I also did a more detailed review on shade 04, which I received in a GWP.
- Lipsliques are the slightly sheer but layerable to near-opacity lipsticks from the brand. I've swatched everything at the counter that day (was missing Hevyn, but that is in a separate post). Beautiful formula!
- Lip Luster in Améthyste - I do despise lip glosses in general, and yet could not help myself from picking up the very beautiful Amethyst. By itself, it is all multi-dimensional shimmer and layering over other lipstick colors - MAGIC!
- Automatique Lip Crayons are full coverage, high pigment and matte lip crayons. If you are looking for some very impactful colors, this is it. I think since my old post, Surratt has added additional lighter shades to the lineup. This was of the original release. The post has descriptions of the colors as well as initial thoughts on the formula.
- Smoky Eye Batons - this is a swatch (and some descriptions) of the dual-ended product. One end is a very creamy & smudge-able eye liner and the other is a coordinating eye shadow. Its an easy way to master a quick and smoldering smoky eye look.
- And my one lone (and purged) eye shadow, Tyrian!
As you can see, I own no blushes, which I hope to rectify although I am sadly (and grossly) over-assorted in blushes in general. For a product that is generally worn naturally and sheerly (and with not a ton of distinction from shade to shade), I sure own a lot of those. Let's not peer too deeply into those very dark places, hmm?
Other wish list items I have are perhaps the eye lash curler, a blush or two as I mentioned. And I believe the line is releasing a new foundation sometime later in the year. I hope it nicely times against me using up one or two of others I own.
Anyway, I am making my list and I hope this is helpful for your list! What items make up your list?